Re: Postgresql.org website search - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Postgresql.org website search
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Tim Frank wrote:

>     I apologise if this has been posted/asked already, but since it has been
> about a week and it hasn't been "fixed" I needed to ask.  Every time I
> issue a search at http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl even on the
> easiest of search items, such as "postgres" I get a result of this, and
> only this:
>
> Search results: postgres : 33688
>
> Displaying documents 0-0 of total 33688 found. (0.00 secs)
>
> Now it still seems to take its sweet time to search so it seems like the
> search is working, just no results are actually getting displayed.
>
> Has anyone else noticed this? Does it just not like me?

Okay, this is odd ... I just tried the search functions under the mailing
lists themselves, and it returns proper results ...

Well, that would explain that ... the ones under the mailing lists are
using the old database, while the main one you are referencing is using
the new database ... schema hasn't changed, but will investigate and see
if I can figure it out :(