From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: www.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-general
> Kristopher Yates wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > It seems the site is down.  With all the recent news related to
> > Postgres, what is the future?  All the media is unclear and
> > questionable (greatbridge, etc).  Will the site be back up?  I cant
> > find my last copy of the online docs locally.. Thanks for any replies

The machine seems to be in a state of confusion right now.  I know Marc's
in process of alot of reconfiguration, perhaps it's related.

As far as the recent news, PostgreSQL.org is not, nor has it ever been
a property of Great Bridge - and vice versa.  PostgreSQL's future is
very strong and will continue to be strong.  Also Great Bridge does
not, nor has it ever owned PostgreSQL.  PostgreSQL is the product of
the PostgreSQL Global Development Group.

The site will be back up about the time someone goes up to the computer
and kicks it :) I'm guessing sometime this morning.  In the mean time
http://www.ca.postgresql.org (Canada) and http://www.us.postgresql.org
(US) are both up and running.

Vince.