Re: Update of web page - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: Update of web page
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Vince, I am doing some cleanup of the web site.  I would like to talk to
> you via e-mail or phone once I am done so I can revert any changes you
> do not like.

Try to be descriptive in the CVS comments and don't bother with the
doxlist stuff.  It's history and will not be back.  It just hasn't
been removed yet so I have a reference of things that were there.  I'm
following the CVS reports.

Vince.
 128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking