Re: announce list? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: announce list?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Ned Lilly wrote:

> Is there something wrong with the pgsql-announce list?  I sent something
> yesterday but never saw it...

apologies, must have slip'd by the moderator approval radar ... just
approved it and should be out momentarily ... if, in the future, something
like this doesn't get through, please feel free to email me to check ...

> Also, as an FYI, I'm getting 404s trying to browse the archives of that
> list at any recent link off of
> http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-announce/

Okay, just loaded up that link here and it came up quick, so not sure why
the 404 errors ... are you sure you aren't hitting a mirror?  then again,
if you are going to an explicit URL, ou shouldn't hit a mirror ...