Re: Public Database of zip code information - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: Public Database of zip code information
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Adam Haberlach wrote:

>     Sometime in the past year, someone mentioned a database that
> contained zipcode, lat/long, and city information--does anyone else
> remember this, or should I check into a drug clinic?
>
>     I'm pretty much looking for a way to correlate zip, city,
> and/or geographic locations.

You mean this one:

    http://ftp.census.gov/geo/www/gazetteer/places.html

It sure helped me too!

Note the web page says the data is from 1990, but there were continual
updates over the last decade.  I hope to see 2000's data soon.

Vince.
 128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking