Finding Tables - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Desmond Coughlan
Subject Finding Tables
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,
Be scared ... be very scared ... for I am DBA on a Linux-based
implementation of PGSQL.  With > 4000 users ...

The guy who installed the database, left a while back, and I've had the
SQL training, but have never had to touch the database.  Until now.

I connected as cyberdba, and tried to find out what tables are in the
database, but I don't remember the command to let me know exactly what is
there.

Thanks in advance.

D.

--
Desmond Coughlan                   |Restez Zen ... UNIX peut le faire
desmond@coughlan.net