Re: pg_group_name_index corrupt? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: pg_group_name_index corrupt?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 4 May 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> > a pg_dump of a database, i'm getting an ERROR about 'Inhrel' Attribute not
> > found ... not sure why, or if it matters ...
>
> That's the sign of a 6.5 pg_dump applied to a 7.0 database, or was it
> the other way round?  Anyway, check your PATH ...

Okay, it would be v6.5. pg_dump applied to v7.0 database ... I thought it
was me, but I suspect Jeff was on the old v6.5 server running pg_dump at
the same time without me thinking to ask ...

Am upgrading my server now, and will do RC5 tonight also ...

Great work, once more :)

Systems Administrator @ hub.org