Re: [HACKERS] Looks like hell, but ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Looks like hell, but ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Brian Hirt wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 01:50:33PM -0400, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> >
> > Thanks...I've been populating it with what I can readily find (through
> > freshmeat so far), but I definitely don't know everything that is out
> > there :)
> >
> I'm not sure if you worked on the user gallery also, but I like that as
> well.  I do have one suggestion and a comment. It would be nice if a
> description of the project could be included.  I'd like to browse through
> some of the other project but clicking on each one and seeing a description
> of the project would help decide which ones to look at.
>
> My comment is that there appears to be no maintainer of the gallery. There
> is a project name testing_shit.  I counted at least 10 duplicate entries and
> many that are obvously incomplete.  Do you want any help with the gallery?

Now that I have what looks like a nice format (technically, not visually)
for the apps, I'm going to redo the user gallery itself also...assuming
nothing comes up later tonight, will hopefully have most of it converted
then...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org