Re: [HACKERS] Looks like hell, but ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brian Hirt
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Looks like hell, but ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 01:50:33PM -0400, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Thanks...I've been populating it with what I can readily find (through
> freshmeat so far), but I definitely don't know everything that is out
> there :)

I'm not sure if you worked on the user gallery also, but I like that as
well.  I do have one suggestion and a comment. It would be nice if a
description of the project could be included.  I'd like to browse through
some of the other project but clicking on each one and seeing a description
of the project would help decide which ones to look at.

My comment is that there appears to be no maintainer of the gallery. There
is a project name testing_shit.  I counted at least 10 duplicate entries and
many that are obvously incomplete.  Do you want any help with the gallery?

-brian

--
The world's most ambitious and comprehensive PC game database project.
                     http://www.mobygames.com