Re: [INTERFACES] no more ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] no more ODBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Byron Nikolaidis wrote:

> Yeah, that would be great, on both issues.  I guess you already have access to the
> html pages that Insight has on its site.  I would just need to update some links
> for the download stuff to point to the bin directory, yes?

Vince, can you work with Byron on creating an ODBC section of our WWW page
that matches our format, and that he can update as required?

Byron, we are using CVS for our WWW stuff...Vince will let you know what
you need to do...

Actually, just checked and we do have it:
/home/projects/pgsql/ftp/pub/odbc

Vince, can you get that worked in as appropriate?

Byron, I've just changed ownership of the above directory so that you can
modify what is in it, and upload your binaries up into it...:)

Let me know if I missed anything...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org