Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephan Szabo
Subject Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly
Date
List pgsql-general
> /usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 888 exited with status 139

Okay, we have a postgres process going down with a SEGV.  Do you
have a core file?  I don't quite remember where they end up, but my
guess would be either the directory with postgres or somewhere in
the data directory (probably the directory for the db).
Next step is to try to get a backtrace from the core.