Re: [HACKERS] mailing list archives not updating - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] mailing list archives not updating
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Last night, we *f8inally* got the new CPU and hard drive installed on the
server...I'm currently moving over everything dealign with postgresql onto
it, both http://www.postgresql.org *and* http://www.pgsql.com, and will be
rebuilding all the databases and archives as soon as that is done...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org