Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.3 release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.3 release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I just want to go on record stating that I don't think we need a 6.4.3
> release because I am concerned about making a more buggy release than
> 6.4.2 because of inadequate testing and 6.5 retrofitting problems.

I would like to roll out a v6.4.3 the day we make v6.5 beta, myself ...
since only bug fixes were supposed to go into the v6.4.3 source tree, and
everyone would obviously have followed that simple rule to the letter,
there shouldn't be any more bugs in v6.4.3 then v6.4.2...right? :)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org