Re: [DOCS] Re: [CORE] Re: New logo PostreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [DOCS] Re: [CORE] Re: New logo PostreSQL
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I would prefer the section margin on the left, not right.

*whew* I thought that was just me :)

> Very dark.

Agreed...

> Very small.  It does not spread across my 1024x768 window like the
> current web site.

Not sure if that is the 'finished concept'...or, at least, I rather
thought it wasn't...what is there is just one gif of what they are
proposing, so I sort of thought it was 'scaled' down...(view page source)

> I prefer our current logo.  More color and depth.

This is the one that is hitting me the most...what they are proposing is
very much a two-dimensional image, whereas what we have now is more
three-dimensional...I'd like something that "jumps out at you"...its too
flat...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org