Re: Release schedule (was Re: Improvement in SET commandsyntax) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: Release schedule (was Re: Improvement in SET commandsyntax)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> I think it is ... I'm noticing pretty instant messages coming to me
> ... and being posted to the newsgroups ...

Edit the mailing list file and put your address at the bottom, unless
it's presorting and delivering to hub first, then use an external
address.  The sendmail/majordomo combination is one of the contributing
factors to me dumping both altogether a number of years ago.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net  128K ISDN: $24.95/mo or less - 56K Dialup:
$17.95/moor less at Pop4       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com