Re: Release schedule (was Re: Improvement in SET commandsyntax) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: Release schedule (was Re: Improvement in SET commandsyntax)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> I feel a strong contributing factor to this lack of readiness for
> release is the continuing problem with mailing list turnaround (at
> least I'm still seeing it; there is some possibility it is a local
> problem of mine, but...).

Mailing list turnaround?  You mean where it takes seemingly forever
to get anything you posted to finally return?  Nope, not local to
you.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net  128K ISDN: $24.95/mo or less - 56K Dialup:
$17.95/moor less at Pop4       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop