Re: [HACKERS] Latest ecpg patch? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Latest ecpg patch?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Dr. Michael Meskes wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 02:31:14PM -0400, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> >     In my mailbox last night...it was one of those nights last
> > night...will apply and commit as soon as I get home tonight...
>
> No problem. I just wanted to make sure we don't try to apply it twice.
>
> Marc, how's your ADSL line doing? And what are the costs of it on your side
> of the ocean?

    ADSL is fantastic, they've even got it right now so that I
actually have a "true" IP for the external net, so that I can actually log
in from work into my home machine.  Not sure how long that one is going to
last, but it was a pleasant surprise :)

    It works out to be ~$45CDN per month, and it includes the NIC for
my computer...fair price considering how much less the lag is ;)