Re: [HACKERS] Latest ecpg patch? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dr. Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Latest ecpg patch?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 13, 1998 at 08:53:15AM -0400, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>     ADSL is fantastic, they've even got it right now so that I
> actually have a "true" IP for the external net, so that I can actually log
> in from work into my home machine.  Not sure how long that one is going to
> last, but it was a pleasant surprise :)

Sounds great.

>     It works out to be ~$45CDN per month, and it includes the NIC for
> my computer...fair price considering how much less the lag is ;)

Does this include phone fees? Or do you have to pay a line too? In Germany
the phone connection is so very expensive. Actually I pay DM 0.12 for every
90 seconds.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes        meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!    Use Debian GNU/Linux!