Re: [GENERAL] How about this LOGO? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan Delaney
Subject Re: [GENERAL] How about this LOGO?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 24 Jul 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> We've never really been able to come up with an agreeable image of
> "the mascot"...last I heard, we were looking at an alligator, with some
> images having been made, but no final image decided on...

But then, an aligator would probably turn out looking too much like
the Netscape Mozilla dinosaur (or whatever the hell it's supposed
to be :-), don't ya think?

 --Dan

 Daniel G. Delaney                    The Louisville Times Chorus
 Dionysos@Dionysia.org                   www.LouisvilleTimes.org
 www.Dionysia.org/~dionysos/          Dionysia Design
 ICQ Number: 8171285                     www.Dionysia.com/design/
                   I doubt, therefore I might be.