Re: [GENERAL] How about this LOGO? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [GENERAL] How about this LOGO?
Date
Re: [GENERAL] How about this LOGO?  (Roberto Joao Lopes Garcia <roberto@mha.com.br>)
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Dan Delaney wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Roberto Joao Lopes Garcia wrote:
> > The first PostgreSQL logo that I realy loved at the URL:
>
> Here's a slightly larger version of the Leopard logo with "Powered
> by" in Helvetica instead of "Empowered" in Courier.
>
>    dionysia.org/res/misc/PoweredbyPostgreSQL.gif

Why not a nice simple (ack, I hate to say it) Logo like the one that the
first URL had for Linux?  Why does it have to have an animal on it?  The
icon is too small to have an animal "crowding" the Words...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org