Re: [GENERAL] WWW: user gallery - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [GENERAL] WWW: user gallery
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, Maarten Boekhold wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have send in a submission for the user gallery onthe web-site *two*
> times now, one time to psql-submitpostgresql.org (what the anchor text on
> the page says), and one time to pgsql@postgresql.org (which is what that
> link is pointing to). Apperently no use, cos my site is still not listed :(

Its in the mailbox of ones to be added...I'm currently reformatting the
page to try and make it "narrower", like a few ppl requested.  You still
have to scroll horizontally a little bit, but alot less then before...

I'm trying to get what is done converted over first, and then will add the
other dozen or so entries online right after.

For anyone that *has* submitted already, could you go check your entry and
fill in any blanks, if appropriate?

> I must say that I think that the link on the 'submit' page is very confusing.

I've fixed that link, thanks for letting me know :)