[GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business! (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject [GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business! (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-general
This site has been added to our anti-spam filter as a site we no longer
receive email from...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:20:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: tutopia@hermes1.net
To: tutopia@hermes1.net
Subject: [GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business!

***Our research indicates that the following material may be of interest to you.

Hi,

Just wanted to pass along some info about some new software I now call my "secret weapon".  It's truly amazing!  Listen
tothis...

Me and hundreds of others can now reach "millions of potential  customers, locally or worldwide" - absolutely FREE!  A
lotof us are creating immediate "cash flow explosions" -literally overnight.  And blowing our competition right out of
thewater!

You have to check this thing out.  To get some details, all you have to do is email a request for more info to
tutopiainfo@hermes1and you'll get some information Email'ed right back to you in a few minutes.  Simple.  (Important
note: To receive this info immediately, reply to tutopiainfo@hermes1.net, not tutopia@hermes1.net.)

Take care.  I'll talk with you later.

Bill :-)