Re: [GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business! (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Pulver
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Free Advertising For Your Business! (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-general
The Hermit Hacker (02:30 PM 6/5/98) wrote:

>This site has been added to our anti-spam filter as a site we no longer
>receive email from...

But it may of been too late. It looks like they have our individual
addresses as I got two copies of this email personally, *plus* the copy
that went to the list.

Getting to copies personally matches quite hell that I'm subbed up to two
lists on the majordomo server at postgreSQL.org.

The sysadmin may wanna lock down the "who" command to majordomo.

Mark
Mark Pulver - Home of the "MIDI 2nd Bedroom Featuring the Modular Closet"
 http://www.midiwall.com - Nord Mod: http://www.midiwall.com/nordmodular