Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Mattias Kregert wrote:

> Hannu Krosing wrote:
>
> > I did some logos a few months ago based on a Crocodile image.
> > Unfortunately I have'nt had time to work on it lately.
> >
> > They are still up for viewing at :
> >
> > http://www.trust.ee/Info/PostgreSQL.figs/logo/page.html
> >
> > I got even some positive feedback ;), especially for the
> > 'PostgreSQL underneath' logo button on page2.
> >
> > But to make a proper logo out of that material still requires some work.
>

> I think the croco is great!

    I think alot of ppl had agreed that it was, but the image needed
to be worked on...

    I even like the 'commentary' at the top of the page, which we
could use as a "How we choose our Totem" page? :)

    I really liked his 'doing a search over an Object-relational..."
imagine ...