Re: [GENERAL] Graphical database maintenence design tool - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Graphical database maintenence design tool
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 2 Jun 1998, Peter Cordone wrote:

> I am new to Postgres and somewhat new to Linux and Unix.  I am trying to
> find a graphical tool that I can use to do my database table design, in
> XWindows or one that I can run in Microsoft Windows NT over my network.
>
> Can anyone suggest anything?

    There are several in existence.

    pgaccess is raved about, and comes wiht the distribution in the
src/bin directory.

    If you looked at http://www.postgresql.org/cd-dist.shtml, there
are links to various third-party interfaces that are included on the CD,
with two more being added shortly...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org