Re: [INTERFACES] Naming of the PostreSQL ODBC .dll file - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Naming of the PostreSQL ODBC .dll file
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Byron Nikolaidis wrote:

> We haven't heard any complaints yet about the lack of 16 bit support.

    Actually, you have...Julie just voiced one...:(

> Why dont we just keep going in a forward direction and see what happens.
> It seems to work for Bill Gates.  He's no friend of mine, but he sure
> knows how to get software to market.

    Ya, he shoves the software down ppls throat even if it isn't very
good...IMHO, a sad day for freeware when we follow Bill's example :(

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org