Re: [HACKERS] Linux/Alpha and pgsql.... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Linux/Alpha and pgsql....
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 11 Apr 1998, Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:

>     These two patches should bring the current version of pgsql very
> close to working cleaning on Linux/Alpha! :) As usual, if you have any
> questions, feel free to email me.

    Seeing as how close we are to a v6.3.2 release, I put these in,
but I don't like them...

    We've been moving *away* from using -D's in order to deal with
operating system/hardware related issues...using tools/ccsym, are there no
compiler defined variables you can use for this instead?

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org