Re: [HACKERS] Linux/Alpha and pgsql.... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Linux/Alpha and pgsql....
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 10 Apr 1998, Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:

>     I finally found some time to make minor patch to pgsql 6.3.1 to
> make it "sort-of-work" out of the box for Linux/Alpha. At the current
> moment, I can get it to compile, and run 'initdb' successfully. Regression
> tests are successful for the most part, with the biggest problems being in
> any dealing with floats, especially the float{4,...} tests. Overall, it
> looks as things are improving! :)

    Can you grab the latest snapshot, which is going to be v6.3.2, and
confirm/tweak your patch with that?  Its meant for release on April 15th,
as long as my personal 'show stoppers' are no longer a problem :)

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org