Re: problems running pgaccess 0.73 and 0.84 with new postgresql 6.3 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: problems running pgaccess 0.73 and 0.84 with new postgresql 6.3
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Sun, 22 Mar 1998, Andreas Klemm wrote:

> What the hell is this ? ;-)
>
> Somebody with a quick idea, whats different in postgresql 6.3 compared
> to 6.2.1 ????
>
> Same when using tcl81/tk81...

This appears to be FreeBSD specific...when v6.3 was released, I started to
play around with pgaccess under Solaris x86, and it run without a
hitch...here, under FreeBSD 3.0-current, I hit the same problem :(

As for what is different compared to 6.2.1...the shorter list would be
what is the same ...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org