Re: Majordomo results: Re: [HACKERS] Bug? (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Majordomo results: Re: [HACKERS] Bug? (fwd)
Date
Re: Majordomo results: Re: [HACKERS] Bug? (fwd)  (Tom I Helbekkmo <tih@Hamartun.Priv.NO>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Marc, I am getting messages like this in my mail.

    Very strange...has anyone else seen something similar?  Just want
to narrow this down as being a 'Bruce-only' thing, or an 'Everyone'...

    Bruce...does your emamil get posted to the list regardless of
getting this, or you just get this and nothing gets posted?