Re: Majordomo results: Re: [HACKERS] Bug? (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom I Helbekkmo
Subject Re: Majordomo results: Re: [HACKERS] Bug? (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Marc, I am getting messages like this in my mail.
>
>     Very strange...has anyone else seen something similar?  Just want
> to narrow this down as being a 'Bruce-only' thing, or an 'Everyone'...
>
>     Bruce...does your emamil get posted to the list regardless of
> getting this, or you just get this and nothing gets posted?

I've been getting these Majordomo error reports back for the last
three postings of mine to HACKERS, and, as in Bruce's case, they also
get posted to the list.  (At least I get a copy back that way -- if
you saw the NetBSD/vax patches I posted about 12 hours ago or so, then
it works: I got the Majordomo error reply for that one.)

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"