Re: [HACKERS] PostGreSQL v6.2.1 for Linux Alpha - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kenji T. Hollis
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PostGreSQL v6.2.1 for Linux Alpha
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Brian:

> > I wrote a message about 4 months ago asking about an Alpha Linux version
> > of PostGreSQL.  Last I heard, they were working on it and it would be
> > released in early January with a 64-bit clean version of the server.
> >
> > This is my third request.
>
> So, fix it your own self and stop whining.  Can't fix it?  Too bad, I
> guess you'll just have to wait until they get around to it.

Is this how you guys normally handle inquiries?  Idiot replies like this?
Oh by the way, I tried fixing it.  Next question?

-- Ken
------
      Houston InterWeb Design, Inc.     ||      Office: +1 (713) 627-9494
      Lead Programmer/Designer          ||         Fax: +1 (713) 627-2744
      C++, Windows, and Web Programming ||       Pager: +1 (713) 727-2529
               Home page URL: http://www.houston-interweb.com/