Improper PGADMIN4 redirect URI #7389 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From
Subject Improper PGADMIN4 redirect URI #7389
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Team,
I hope this message finds you well. We've encountered an issue for the redirect URI of pgAdmin, for which an issue has been created on the GitHub channel, that requires some collective brainstorming and technical expertise to address effectively. As such, I'd like to invite you to a technical discussion session to delve into the problem and explore potential solutions.

Issue Details:
Link: https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/7389

Please feel free to forward the meeting invite to the concerned members!

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu

Microsoft Teams Need help?
Meeting ID: 365 483 048 595