Re: Improper PGADMIN4 redirect URI #7389 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From
Subject Re: Improper PGADMIN4 redirect URI #7389
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi PgAdmin Support Team,
Sorry to spam your inbox. As we have sent the meeting invite to the entire PgAdmin support group we have cancelled the invite and we would like to schedule the meeting only between individuals from the official PgAdmin Team to ensure “Need To Know” principle.

Hi Aditya,
If you are from the official PgAdmin Support team , may you please help me with individual email address of the members who can join and can help us our here.

Thanks & regards
Shantanu

From: "Mitra, Shantanu (623)" <shantanu.mitra@mercedes-benz.com>
Date: Tuesday, 4 June 2024 at 10:47 AM
To: "pgadmin-support@postgresql.org" <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>, "Kudupudi, Surendra (098)" <surendra.kudupudi@mercedes-benz.com>, "Schiele, Achim (098)" <achim.schiele@mercedes-benz.com>, "Nowack, Daniel D. (098)" <daniel.d.nowack@mercedes-benz.com>
Subject: Improper PGADMIN4 redirect URI #7389

Hi Team,
I hope this message finds you well. We've encountered an issue for the redirect URI of pgAdmin, for which an issue has been created on the GitHub channel, that requires some collective brainstorming and technical expertise to address effectively. As such, I'd like to invite you to a technical discussion session to delve into the problem and explore potential solutions.

Issue Details:
Link: https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/7389

Please feel free to forward the meeting invite to the concerned members!

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu