Re: PostgreSQL HardWare - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert J. Sanford, Jr.
Subject Re: PostgreSQL HardWare
Date
List pgsql-general
don't forget to check ebay out - they have a lot of decent deals from
the recent dot-bomb fallout. i got a dell 4350 w/ dual PIII 600's,
3x18gb scsi (raid 5), raid controller, 1gb ram, 3 hot-swap power
supplies, 4 hot swap fans, etc. for under $2000 including shipping.

rjsjr