Patroni & PostgreSQL issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sankar, Uma (Uma)
Subject Patroni & PostgreSQL issue
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi All,

This is regarding the Postgres HA working with patroni in 3 node setup, we have an issue with the primary because a few database files were deleted manually so performed a switch over to move the services from primary to secondary with patroni, post the switchover was deleted file was re-created by itself in the old primary.

Now we are planning to switch back the services from secondary(Leader) to primary(replica) as the deleted files were re-created itself, can someone please suggest if this works normally when we switch back to promote primary as the leader and secondary as a replica.

Regards,

Uma Sankar