Re: restore question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ronald Haynes
Subject Re: restore question
Date
Re: restore question  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks Ray, running

pSql -f backup-file.sql

psql: error: FATAL: database "rhaynes74" does not exist

Which seems odd since rhaynes74 is a user not a database name in the file.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ronald D. Haynes
Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Chair, MSc and Phd Scientific Computing Programs
Memorial University of Newfoundland

We acknowledge that the lands on which Memorial University’s campuses are situated are in the traditional territories of diverse Indigenous groups, and we acknowledge with respect the diverse histories and cultures of the Beothuk, Mi’kmaq, Innu, and Inuit of this province.