RE: Force streaming every change in logical decoding - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Subject RE: Force streaming every change in logical decoding
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 4:05 PM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here are some review comments for patch v2.
>
> Since the GUC is still under design maybe these comments can be
> ignored for now, but I guess similar comments will apply in future
> anyhow (just with some name changes).

Thanks for your comments.

> ======
>
> 3. More docs.
>
> It might be helpful if this developer option is referenced also on the
> page "31.10.1 Logical Replication > Configuration Settings >
> Publishers" [1]

The new added GUC is developer option, and it seems that most developer options
are not referenced on other pages. So, I am not sure if we need to add this to
other docs.

Other comments are fixed [1]. (Some of them are ignored because of the new
design.)

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/OSZPR01MB6310AAE12BC281158880380DFDEB9%40OSZPR01MB6310.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

Regards,