Urgent: unable to start the JDBC driver properly on 7.3 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Vernon Wu
Subject Urgent: unable to start the JDBC driver properly on 7.3
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I have been using the PostgreSQL for my Java web projects for more than a year. It was very stable until the 7.3
upgrade recent days.

Since yesterday, I run into the situation of the driver is out of service. It occurs on both my application as well as
DBvisualizer although the two have a copy of the driver in two separated locations and the DB itself is running fine.

Yesterday, after I recycled the Window 2000, the problem was resolved, but not today. The PostgreSQL is on the top
of Cypwin. I suspect the cause is something to do with the way it is shutting down.

How to resolve the problem?

Thanks for your help.

Vernon