Type of variable in poststoneware exists algun, that allows to copy a file from another equipment - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From tania gutierrez
Subject Type of variable in poststoneware exists algun, that allows to copy a file from another equipment
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
 hello postgres friends, for a long time I have been
investigating in its messages.

 ayudenmen,

 nonencounter the form to copy an image from another
 equipment to the data base in my servant tomcat
 apache.

 the programming language that I use is java-jsp.

 in order to accede to the data base it is by
 servlet.

 Thanks

 tania gutierrez