RE: Binaries on s390x arch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Namrata Bhave
Subject RE: Binaries on s390x arch
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for your response.

We will be glad to obtain binaries for s390x on RHEL, SLES and Ubuntu distros.

We are ready to provide the necessary infra. To enable this, we would need more information about VM configuration(No of VMs, OS, vCPUs, memory, Storage). Secondly T &C's would be needed to be signed electronically.
Please let me know if you are OK to proceed and we can communicate further.

Thanks and Regards,
Namrata

Inactive hide details for Christoph Berg ---09/21/2020 02:31:09 PM---Re: Namrata Bhave > As seen from downloads page, the Apt rChristoph Berg ---09/21/2020 02:31:09 PM---Re: Namrata Bhave > As seen from downloads page, the Apt repo/rpms are not yet available for