Re: Pgadmin on OS x - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Patrick Hatcher
Subject Re: Pgadmin on OS x
Date
List pgadmin-support

Why not pull from the snapshots that are created?  I've been using those
for a while and have had only one problem:
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/osx/

Patrick Hatcher

                                                                                      "Dave Page"
                                       <dpage@vale-housi
ng.co.uk>                                                 To             Sent by:                  "Scott Mead"
<scottiebo@gmail.com>             pgadmin-support-o                                          cc
wner@postgresql.o        <fgp@phlo.org>,                                 rg
<pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>                                                                     Subject
                          Re: [pgadmin-support] Pgadmin on OS             06/06/05 01:14 PM         x

Great.

> I would like to be able to compile from source however; Although I am
> a n00b to OS x, I am fairly well versed in the Unix world.  Any tips
> or pointers for compiling this on OS x?

I don't believe anything special is done - perhaps Florian (CC'd) who
produces the OSX snapshot can let us know what configure options are
used for wx and pgAdmin (I'll make sure the website is correct as well
then).

> -Scott
>
> PS -- Thanks again for all your help

Didn't exactly do much, but glad to help!

Regards, Dave.

TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command   (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to
majordomo@postgresql.org)