Re: Pgadmin on OS x - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Pgadmin on OS x
Date
Re: Pgadmin on OS x  ("Adam H. Pendleton" <fmonkey@fmonkey.net>)
List pgadmin-support

Great.

> I would like to be able to compile from source however; Although I am
> a n00b to OS x, I am fairly well versed in the Unix world.  Any tips
> or pointers for compiling this on OS x?

I don't believe anything special is done - perhaps Florian (CC'd) who
produces the OSX snapshot can let us know what configure options are
used for wx and pgAdmin (I'll make sure the website is correct as well
then).

> -Scott
>
> PS -- Thanks again for all your help

Didn't exactly do much, but glad to help!

Regards, Dave.