Announcing the Arizona PostgreSQL Users Group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bob.Hetrick@Bull.com
Subject Announcing the Arizona PostgreSQL Users Group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
With Arizona celebrating its 100th anniversary on February 14, we figure that no state that is over 100  years with 6.5 million people, give or take, plus a large technical community, can go on any longer without its own PostgreSQL Users Group,  The first meeting will be Thursday, March 29, in Phoenix at Bull's facility from 5-7 PM MST, and refreshments will be provided.  To join the mailing list and optionally RSVP for the first meeting, among other things, go to https://www.bigtent.com/groups/azpug .

We look forward to meeting other PostgreSQL lovers and being part of the growth of the PostgreSQL community in the desert.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Bob Hetrick
Bull HN Information System, Inc.
Phone:  1.602.862.4417
FAX:       1.602.862.4288
HTTP://www.postgresqlmigrations.com

This email contains material that is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, reliance, or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.