Re: Announcing the Arizona PostgreSQL Users Group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Announcing the Arizona PostgreSQL Users Group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 2/13/12 2:36 PM, Bob.Hetrick@Bull.com wrote:
> With Arizona celebrating its 100th anniversary on February 14, we figure
> that no state that is over 100  years with 6.5 million people, give or
> take, plus a large technical community, can go on any longer without its
> own PostgreSQL Users Group,  The first meeting will be Thursday, March 29,
> in Phoenix at Bull's facility from 5-7 PM MST, and refreshments will be
> provided.  To join the mailing list and optionally RSVP for the first
> meeting, among other things, go to https://www.bigtent.com/groups/azpug .

Congratulations.  Let us know how it goes.

Given that you're in Phoenix, we could consider having the community pay
for a guest speaker to come out there sometime to help get ArizonaPUG
started.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.