Re: ER diagrams - Mailing list pgsql-general

From martin.chantler@convergys.com
Subject Re: ER diagrams
Date
List pgsql-general

Visio 2000 can do this (maybe not all versions though)
It can import a database and draw the links (P.K's)

I found Visio was a bit cruddy. Its clunky and easy to muck things
up, links also seem to unlink themselves. If there's a better (open source)
tool I would also like to know about it!

Martin Chantler
UK

Marc SCHAEFER <schaefer@alphanet.ch>@postgresql.org on 10/05/2001 09:05:07

Sent by:  pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org