RE: ER diagrams - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christian Marschalek
Subject RE: ER diagrams
Date
List pgsql-general
Not open source but...

http://www.ca.com/products/alm/erwin.htm (erwin 4.0)

You COULD find a previous version (3.5.2 in fact -
http://www.sandhill.co.uk/downloads/erwin.exe) for which you could find
a crack
(http://astalavista5.box.sk/cgi-bin/robot?srch=erwin+3.5.2&project=robot
&gfx=robot), but you wouldn't be allowed to use it, though.

Unfortunately you would have to edit the sql code it produces for the
postgres odbc dll a bit.. (primary keys are unique indexies and foreign
keys aren't declared...) but for designing its an ultimate tool.

http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission
is intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster