Re: Tape backup, 2 versions, same database name, which is pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-general

From MargaretGillon@chromalloy.com
Subject Re: Tape backup, 2 versions, same database name, which is pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-general

Great, Thanks!
Margaret Gillon, IS Dept., Chromalloy Los Angeles, ext. 297

This e-mail message and any attachment(s) are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply email and destroy the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachment(s) to the original message.