Re: Is it possible to search for sub-strings... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew.Mason@spektra.co.uk
Subject Re: Is it possible to search for sub-strings...
Date
List pgsql-general
I find this useful where you have mixed case:

SELECT * FROM test1 WHERE values ~* 'JYR';

Andrew
----- Forwarded by Andrew Mason/Spektra on 19/09/00 11:38 -----

John McKown <joarmc@swbell.net>
Sent by: pgsql-general-owner@hub.org