Re: download postgreql problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joseph.Dunleavy@vertexinc.com
Subject Re: download postgreql problem
Date
List pgsql-general

I tried using Reflection ftp client.
I get logged in to ftp server anonymously and I get asked what is your account?
I then get the message access denied.

"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>

10/19/2004 04:39 PM

        To:        Joseph.Dunleavy@vertexinc.com
        cc:        "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>, pgsql-general@postgresql.org
        Subject:        Re: [GENERAL] download postgreql problem

Works fine from here ... what FTP program are you using?

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664